NWAHA - USA Hockey has posted a letter stating that Effective 9/1/2020, our general liability policy contains a communicable disease exclusion, which will exclude coverage for claims alleging injury due to exposure to COVID-19.
Please be aware of the following when coming to the Jones Center;
1. You are permitted to enter through the front lobby.
2. You will be asked to read waiver and check in .
3. You must wear a mask at all times unless you are on the ice.
4. There will be no locker rooms available.
5. Encouraging social distancing; please maintain a 6' distance between yourself and others when possible.
6. A maximum of 20 individuals on the ice at one time. Time will be utilized for skills development and drills. No scrimmaging.
7. Parents are asked to sit in bleachers to observe and to practice social distancing while in the bleachers. Parents are allowed briefly in the rink lobby area to help their player dress.
8. Water bottles MUST have name and MUST stay in the player's bag. No sharing of water bottles permitted.
9. Only one parent per skater is allowed during sessions.
10. Coaches are required to wear a mask while on the ice and in the proximity of players.
11. The ice will be divided down the middle and only 10 skaters/coaches will be allowed on each end for the first week of reopening.
Congratulations to the U10/Squirts on Winning the Missouri Youth Hockey Blue Note Cup!
Congratulations to the Junior Varsity Team on the Mid America JV Championship!
Northwest Arkansas Hockey Association, NWAHA, is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and developing youth hockey in Northwest Arkansas. We believe every player should have the chance to participate in the great game of hockey, to learn the skills of the game, and be given the opportunity to achieve a sense of accomplishment through their participation.
Go Ice Hogs!!
NWAHA is an affiliate of the Southern Amateur Hockey Association.
Thank you to all our volunteers & coaches in making this happen...great recognition from USA Hockey!